Patient Rights and Responsibilities
- You have the right to request restrictions on certain uses and disclosures of your health information. ParkCreek Surgery Center is not required to agree to the restriction that you requested. We will notify you if we deny your request to a restriction.
- You have the right to receive your health information through a reasonable alternative means or at an alternative location. We will accommodate reasonable requests. We may condition this accommodation by asking you for information as to how payment will be handled.
- You have the right to inspect and copy your health information. Under federal law, however, you may not inspect or copy the following records: psychotherapy notes; information compiled in anticipation of a civil, criminal, or administrative action or proceeding.
- You have a right to request that ParkCreek Surgery Center amend your health information that is incorrect or incomplete. Weston Outpatient Surgery Center is not required to change your health information and will provide you with information about our denial and how you can disagree with the denial.
- You have a right to receive an accounting of disclosures of your health information made by ParkCreek Surgery Center, except that we do not have to account for the disclosures described in parts 1 (treatment), 2 (payment), 3 (Operations), 4 (other uses and disclosures), information provided to you, and 15 (certain government functions) of section I of this Notice of Privacy Practices.
- You have a right to a paper copy of this Notice of Privacy Practices.
If you would like to have a more detailed explanation of these rights or if you would like to exercise one or more of these rights, contact the Privacy Officer at ParkCreek Surgery Center.